- Please take waiting times into account. Tickets bought online do not entitle you to priority admission.
- Online tickets cannot be exchanged.
- Check the settings on your spam filter BEFORE ordering.
- Bulky, dangerous and loud items must be left in the cloakroom.
- Information for groups
- Information about vouchers
- Information on guided tours
|Family ticket (2 adults, max. 3 children)||€26.00|
|Children/teenagers (aged 6-16)||€5.00|
|School pupils, students, and those on voluntary national service (BFD)*||€5.00|
|Visitors with disabilities**||€5.00|
|Children under 6||free|
|1 companion ticket per disabled visitor||free|
|The test tower will be closed on Sunday 15 September 2019 for the Towerrun. Please buy all tickets for Saturday, 14 September 2019 on the day at the ticket office.|
|*||Prices subject to the presentation of suitable ID. Tickets are personal and not transferable. Free tickets are only available in person.|
|**||Subject to presentation of suitable proof of disability (with entry B in Germany). Those accompanying visitors with disabilities are entitled to a free ticket, which will be issued at the ticket office.|
|Please bear in mind that, due to the high number of visitors to the tower, you may have to queue. Queuing has proved to be the most practical way of controlling entry for all visitors, particularly as it allows large groups of visitors to be let into the tower together, or immediately behind the rest of their groups.|